- The dynamic nature of the kettlebell will give you an all-in-one workout, combining both strength and cardio aspects of fitness.
- The kettlebell’s unique shape allows the body to perform a multitude of ballistic and grind exercises in a natural, fluid motion.
- The offset weight of the ball forces more stabilising muscles to be activated in addition to the key muscles being worked.
- The swinging nature of kettlebell training allows the body to take each exercise through a longer range of motion. The increased range of motion will improve flexibility as well as improve the strength of deeper stabilizing muscles.
- In addition to providing incredible grip, the kettlebell handle allows for the bell to be easily passed back and forth between hands, which can keep an exercise set going for longer periods, providing an intense cardio session.